Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012

UDK// Relikt - slow development

Even though Relikt is my most ambitious videogame project to date, I just haven't found time and motivation to get it really far within the last couple of days. However, I did do a couple of changes and I present them to you of course :)

The Moddb Profile is updated now aswell so....check it out ;)

The most interesting new thing is the claymore blade which was a pain in the ass to get it to work. Its still buggy and won't play the animations correctly. However, Idle animation is working, its showing up correctly in the game, its placed on the right spot...thats already half the battle, right? ....right? :(


I really need to rebuild that lighting >.<


This is Melissa, my test mesh and protoype character. In the game, she will be an alchemist working on some potions here. There is also a Nice comparison to earlier versions on this game's Indiedb profile.

Well, I really don't have anything more to add so see you all next time :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen