Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

FPSC // Catathrenia - April Update ²


Quote: "“Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.”"

That quote doesn't quiet fit the storyline but its nice anyway.

Remember when I told you that I will explain the new storyline? Well...I still want to do that as I have 2 Catathrenia updates on the to-do list for this week. (yes! I have a to do list now). This also includes 3 conceptual drawings for this project.

Well, someone on this planet might have red my outcry review on my blog...and if you did, I stated that some clam should do a "moving" game in an old-footag-grainy movie style (instead of a boring slideshow). Why not being that clam? I think the style works very well with the game's ambitions. Make up your own opinion on some images:

(Remember that you can also play this game in prestine black and white)










User Posted Image

User Posted Image


-Wolf

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen