Donnerstag, 1. März 2012

New Mesh H&K MP5


Hey there!

I recently have got this request and here is what came of it. An MP5 for a fellow developer. It shall be textured soon.

Well, how can I say this. I'm kind of statisfied with the result. An MP5 isnt exactly an easy weapon to model. At least not for me. I think I came rather close to the thing while keeping a pretty low poly count. The simplified stock is...simplified because it wont be seen in any first person shooter game.




If you are interesting in requesting or obtaining a gun presented on this blog, feel free to contact me.

-Adrien

2 Kommentare:

  1. That is great work, hope to see texture version soon!

    How about a sci-fi version of the MP5, kind of pimping it up :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. :) Yes! I should get that done very soon. In my usual unprofessional amateur way of course :P

      Well, I was planning to get a bunch of versions of it done for my own hand rig later on. This would be a little pack for 2 to 3 dollars. ... you know, silencers, lasersights... that kind of stuff.

      Thanks for the input!

      Löschen